Follow by Email

Thursday, 6 August 2015

There is a plan to make some dining room chairs and a table. After much research on chairs, a rough design was settled on and I decided to make some models, to firm out the design. I had some plywood that matched the sizes required for a 1:3 model and made one to the first design.

Plywood was difficult to work with so I changed materials for the second model.

This wasn't quite correct, so work is under way on a second model in MDF, with some alterations.

These will have seats and be stained in the future, so we can get an idea of what colours would be good for the full size chairs.

No comments: