Search This Blog

Sunday 8 September 2019

Commodore S61,N60 and M55 Connections

After opening up many old calculators and finding battery leakage has eaten wires and tracks, I thought I'd put up photos of a Commodore S61 (the same internals as the N60 and M55) calculator. Hopefully if anyone needs battery connection positions, this will help.

I've also added some more shots of the PCB just for the record.

This photo shows where the battery connects:


This is the entire PCB. The white taped thing on the right is my battery pack.


Here's the front of each of the three machines in the series:

M55


 N60


 S61


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi
In the video it said there are 4 screws to open the N60. I can only see 2. Where are the other 2 screws? Under the rubber feet?
Jan

amen said...

You are correct, I've just checked. There are two screws, under the feet are just holes. There's interlocking slots and tabs at the bottom. The case is also held by the power connector at the top.