Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Miele induction Hob FE32 Problem Update

The post a while back that detailed my fix to our Miele induction hob has been quite popular and, I hope, useful to people. I thought I'd have a dig around to see if I had any more information about the fix process.

I found some more photos, which may be of use. I'll put them all here, just in case.
This is the mains input connection area, we're in a 240V area, this will probably change for different voltages.



 This is the PCB that had the problem, I removed it to do the replacement of the capacitors. The problem capacitors are bottom left, either side of the coil.
 

Here's a couple of close-ups of the capacitors with the problem:




I found this video on YouTube, which has details of a fix that looks very similar to mine:

German Fix Video



No comments: